Monday, June 24, 2013

Yup, it is Wet.

A little shower yesterday afternoon had me thinking more along the lines of rain. Well, it ha been raining in SC all morning. I'm posting from the road in Monterey an down here the ceiling is higher and it is a whole bunch drier. Instead of white fog, there are dark grey ridge top clouds. This thing continues to creep south though. I'm still hopeful that my campsite is dry. Maybe this was the right timing to head south. Rain likely to continue in Santa Cruz through tomorrow mid day. Then we start to see clearing. Still looking at sunny and warm spell later this week. An the surf looks real fun for the second half of the work week. I course we can expect some strong NW winds by then to muck it up a bit. And go out and enjoy the novelty of summer rain. Stop being such a sour puss. At least it is warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment