Thursday, August 25, 2016

Schools Back In.

Seems like now that summer break is over, it is a good time to get back to some posting of weather.  Been a foggy run since I got back into town in early August.  Looks like that is to continue.  Nothing exciting to report.  Mid 50s by night, mid 60s by day.  Fog in the morning, slowly burning off.  I've seen a few days where the sun is out before noon, but that is not the norm right now.  Expect that to continue through the end of the month.  But then it will be September.  Typically the month when the nice weather arrives.  I'll be looking forward to seeing the sun rise again.  I spent several weeks on the east coast and love how it is is hot out, on the beach, at 8AM.  Waves were tiny, but it was alluring to get in, just to cool down.  That is not so much the case as I am putting on a damp wet suit on a cold foggy morning.  Of course, we actually had some waves last weekend.  So that makes a difference as well.

Enough stream of consciousness.  Expect to see more updates soon.  Winter is far from predicted, but indices suggest another dry one.  So keep up the good work and conserve water.  And pray for my tomatoes.  They do not like this fog.  I've been trimming away the lower leaves to allow air flow.  Hopefully that will help.  Until next time; cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment