Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Ouch. Missed that one.

I looked out the window this morning and tried to convince myself it was not fog I was seeing.  You know, just some lingering cloud cover from the storm earlier this week.  You could barely tell here in town.  Although, it did feel kind of like a winter's day.  My buddies work site up past Boulder Creek got rained out on Tuesday.  A foot or more of snow fell in parts around Tahoe since Monday morning.  And somehow, this storm moved about us, and bring in some fog.  Bummer.  We will still see a warming trend this week, but morning grey and afternoon breezes will return.  Maybe some sunnier weather in the low 80s for the weekend.  Not quite what I was seeing earlier this week.  At least we got some water out of the whole deal.  That extra late season snow in the mountains will help out a tiny bit for sure.  Kind of.



Can you tell I liked this subject?

No comments:

Post a Comment